The latest PLC/HMI software is available
How to select a PLC or HMI software
Several steps you need to take in order to make a right decision on the software you are planning to get. Your steps are listed below:
- Make a list of all PLC hardware, their firmware and PLC software you need to program and control them.
- Make a list of all computers, their operating systems (Win10, Win7, Win XP), RAM (GB), and speed (GHz) you will be using to program and control PLC hardware.
- Please check our Compatibility Charts and familiarize yourselves with the proper combination of computer operating systems and your PLC hardware/software.
- Do not hesitate to give us a call and ask any question in regards to any updates you are planning to do.
- Remember that our prices are fractions from any PLC/HMI software market price.
What kind of software is PLC/HMI and SCADA
Downtime Reduction Group have obtained hundreds of PLC/HMI and SCADA software from a great number of PLC manufacturers. Our group member either purchased this software or obtained directly from PLC distributors in Canada and US,
At the present time we offer this software as a programming tool embedded into our two products as Maintenance Laptop and External Hard Drive. All software is installed on the most recommended Windows operating system, activated, and tested.
What we offer
Downtime Reduction Group also provide any software, hardware and firmware upgrade when you require. We will conduct actual installation, activation, configuration and testing of our profucts right at your premises. We also provide short training course on any software we offer.
Additional software and training
We realize the importance to have all and any software tools that might required by your engineering department. The can use it for producing operation and maintenance manuals needed for your internal or external use, as well as by your own customers. For this reason, we also offer electronic drafting packages. They are AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Automation Studio, and many other produced by PLC manufacturers. Feel free to browse our CAD page here.