Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Wireless applications are network applications where the cost and/or complexity of installing cabling is a barrier to solving an application problem.
- Wireless-N promises to change wireless Ethernet in the same way that full duplex 100MBps changed wired Ethernet, making real-time control practical for mainstream applications.
Wireless-N technology provides the resiliency and deterministic, high-speed performance to meet the needs of mobile workers and of real-time communication between controllers and I/O. Improvements to Wireless-N over previous technologies (802.11abg) include significant performance increases as well as the addition of features included in the N standard, including:
- dual-frequency transmission
- communication retries
- better sensitivity
- improved immunity to reflections
- reduced latency and increased packet rates
Product Code: WIFI ETH-PPI
- Support: Delta DVP series \ Mitsubishi series FX Q \ Siemens S7-200 / 300/400 series \ Thinget XC series \ Yonghong FBS series \ Kuwait Series \ LG series \ Panasonic series \ AB series \ OMRON CPM series, and others.
- Support: Almost all RS232 and RS422 communication port PLC
- Support: Some RS485 series PLC
- Support: variety of configuration software and programming software Baud rate; 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200! ! Data bits \ parity bit arbitrarily set !!
- Support XP, Win7 32 bit 64-bit, Win8/8.1 operating system.