Siemens WEB servers for other PLC
Reading and writing with different variable types
Displaying the time
Outputting arrays (S7-1500 only)
Using the ENUM data type
HTTP redirection following an error (S7-1500 only)
Change language on user-defined pages
Transferring data without reloading pages
Displaying a datalog generated by the controller as a graph
Creating display elements
Displaying diagnostic information
Restarting the CPU using a button
Logging in on the user-defined page
High-performance data transfer
- Integrated web server in the S7-1200 and S7-1500
- The standard web pages for easy display of service and diagnostic information are enabled with a single click.
- In addition, you can create custom, user-defined web pages that are referred to below as “user-defined pages”.
- Access from anywhere
- A web browser allows you to access the S7 web pages from anywhere in the world.
- Application example: Universal use of the application example for the SIMATIC S7-1200 and S7-1500.
- No additional hardware and software required.
- The web server can be accessed over large distances using mobile communications devices such as tablet computers, smartphones, etc.
Hardware configuration for the application examples
For basic information about generating data blocks for user-defined pages, please refer to the “First steps” of the following entry:
https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/ww/en/view/68011496. Other information is located here...
For the price on S7-1200/1500 with embedded WEB server please call 437.889.3183.
PCS 7 WEB SERVER BASIC V9.0
SIMATIC PCS 7, SOFTWARE, WEB SERVER BASIC V9.0 SINGLE LICENSE F.1 INSTALLATION R-SW, WITHOUT SW AND DOCU. LICENSE KEY ON USB STICK, CLASS A, 3 LANGUAGES (G, E, F), EXECUTABLE UNDER SERVER 2012 R2 FURTHER INFORMATION SEE PCS 7 V9.0 README REFERENCE-HW: PCS 7 IPC BUNDLE
The following data below is for LOGO! PLC:
|Communication module CMK 2000 LOGO8, interface LOGO-KNX,|
Ethernet, integrated web server 6BK1700-0BA20-0AA0
Price 224,92 EUR (344,69 CAD)