OMRON PLC PROGRAMS
External hard drive, either Solid-State (SSD) or Magnetic (HHD) is assembled into enclosure with SATA3 and USB 3.0 interface with communication cable.
|PRODUCTS||USB SIZE (GB)|
CxOne Designer, or CxOne Developer, or CxOne Simulator
CxOne Designer + CxOne Developer + CxOne Simulator combo
Payment for the local customers the payment is cash only. For out of town the payment through PayPal.
- Note 1: all software has been activated, registered, and tested with no time limit.
- Note 2: any additional software from this manufacturer might be added by request to the list above prior to purchase.
- Note 3: free delivery across Canada and US.
- Note 4: one hour training over Skype or TeamViewer is provided.
- Note 5: any individual software program, installed and activated on USB drive, can be selected from Omron Software page.
Bootable External Hard Drive
This External Hard Drive can be configured to run Windows operating system. In this case it could be connected to any laptop or PC and it will operate as Windows 7 Professional. All you will need to do is to boot your computer from USB drive. All computer’s peripherals will be taken over by the USB drive. This solution will require licenced Windows 7 OS, VMWare software, and Microsoft Office, as well as several utilities to mimic your laptop or PC.
Addition cost for this solution will be $225.
- Solid State Hard Drive 240GB, with enclosure and cable
- Software in addition to those listed above:
- Windows 7 Professional
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Antivirus, Ccleaner
- Adobe Reader